Friday, April 17, 2009

Reunited and it feels Oh so GOOD!

I'm back from outer space it seems...WOW! It has been awhile since I have written. So much has occurred in my life. I have been supa busy with work and all the other things that come with life...I'm guessing you know how it is. I am vowing to do better. My personal goal is to write at least every other day, if not every day. We shall see how that goes :-)

Here are some of the randoms...in simple form (I will explain later)

The guy that my friend's husband wanted me to date in the Navy ended up being almost 17 years older than me, and oh yeah...he is separated from his wife. Which means, yep you guessed it...He's MARRIED!! What a freakin LOSER!!!! I hate when old married men try to get at us younger women. He may have been successful with some other young chicks, but it is a wrap for me. It disgusts me just thinking about that foolishness!

I had an exhausting business trip in Vegas. Probably because the first day I was awake for 24 hours! My mind couldn't even function...but what's most important is I went out every night and had a BLAST! Hey, I can sleep later right? That's the BS I was telling myself as I danced the night away at the hottest Vegas clubs lol!

I was in the mall and saw a little boy who had to be at least 5 or 6, walking around with a pacifier in his mouth! But don't worry, he was able to talk to his mother just fine, even while it was in his mouth. Shame shame shame shame shame!! I remember my friend N.H. said people should have to fill out an application before they have kids. I believe 95% would not get approved and the other 5% would probably get fired within 5 years for letting their little boy walk around with a pacifier in his mouth!

I miss home soooooooo much. I went home for Easter and was very very sad that I had to leave. That's the worst part about going home. I know that I am where I am supposed to be for the moment, so I will just continue to trust God and wait until He gives me the OK to leave my current location...though I do hope it will be sooner than later... :-)

Those were just a few randoms that came to mind. I will get back on track soon. Honestly, I don't know if my mind has returned to normal since Vegas. Now that's a shame too....

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, not married! What a Loser, I had such high hopes. I'm a little disappointed that the match maker didn't warn you of that HUGE fact before hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH!
    Married and old. The match make should leave match making to someone else.
    And the old married guy should look at women his own age. I HATE that! Then women their age have no one and get called cougars.
    A MESS!

    ReplyDelete