Monday, April 20, 2009

What a WeEkEnD!!!

Ok I had the best time this weekend at a BBQ my friend J had! There was plenty of food and drinks, which is right down my alley!! (I sound so much like my momma with that)

There were a lot of people there, which I enjoyed because I am a talker and a people person. I talked to everybody! That's just what I do...We even persuaded the men to play Taboo, which is my favorite game! Now, that was super hilarious! I told them at the beginning that they would lose, but they didn't believe me. And guess what happened? They lost EVERY game!!! hahahahahaha! It got to be a little heated because all of us were very competitive. I hate to lose, so you know I wasn't about to give up my Taboo crown to a bunch of clueless men! They had to go down...and they did!

After we whooped their a** in Taboo, we started to have deep conversations, which I dreaded because I knew that we (as in us women) would get upset with the simple mindedness of the men. One of the guys asks for my opinion about his current relationship situation. He was wondering why girls go through the phones of their boyfriends...mainly because his girlfriend was doing the same to him. So, he then goes on to say that he likes pics of naked women, and that is what she found. His rationale was that she shouldn't be going through his phone because he bought her a truck and he pays her cell phone bill. See the simple minds??? I'm looking at him like he's crazy by now, because he's out of his mind if he thinks that is gonna fly with a woman and also because he is obviously a freakin pervert! It's not enough that he has a woman at his beck and call (because she is) he wants more...he wants to look at pics of naked women. WTF?? He then says, "It's the same as if you were to send me a pic and I keep it...I keep my pics." I ask him why he even gets to the point where he lets other women send him those type of pics if he is so into his girlfriend? We were all getting mad at this point, so we calm down on this topic. How stupid and selfish of him, huh?

All I have to say is, sometimes it saddens me how clueless men are about a woman's feelings. Some of them have no idea what it takes to keep a woman, and sadly, they don't care as long as their needs are fulfilled. They don't think that they won't prosper in life when negatively handling matters of the heart. Bless their little hearts...It can only end in tragedy...

Speaking of tragedy, that's what it would have been if I continued to talk to that loser of a man that I mentioned briefly in my last post...TRAGEDY! Thank you Lord that I use the sense you gave me, and will tell it like it is, instead of remaining in a bad situation. Please understand, when I say this guy is a loser, I am not exaggerating, I'm actually sugar coating it lol!

1 comment:

  1. Often times it's not even a notion of men being clueless about a woman's feelings; more acurately some just don't care!

    ReplyDelete