Friday, May 15, 2009

TGIF!

I am sitting in a client's office waiting on him to come in, so I decided to try this blogging thing from my phone. Please don't be alarmed if I start writing in shorthand text...lol! It's because I'm using my phone! Duh!

Today has been a very productive one for me so far. I'm supa glad that it's Friday. Am I the only one who thinks this week went by supa fast? I'm not complaining though. I love the weekend!

So many things are going on in my life...which is why I don't have as much time to write. But I'm determined to do better because writing is indeed my therapy! I love writing toooo much. I'm in fact really considering writing a book. I just haven't decided what I want it to be about. Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure I'll be famous and my book will be a best-seller!

Ok so I went home this past weekend and had a blast! The only problem is, I've been sad since then because I really miss home. I miss my loved ones sooo much. It is not easy being away from your family and bestest friends. I am a witness to that for sure. My cousin and I just had this conversation the other day cause she is missing home as well. I really don't think I can be down here for too long. I'm just waiting on God to give me the ok and poof I'm headed back to home :-) I truly believe that my time is coming, I can feel it! I know that something great for me will come along and I'll know it. Hopefully sooner than later lol!

Wow! I have been sitting in his office for too long! It seems like I've been writing forever! Gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment